Two days ago, i bought a new techno D3, which is an android phone. When i switched on the phone, i realised that applications like 2go, and other ones were not on the phone. 

Also, a visit to the google play (formerly -android market), of the techno d3 android phone, showed that 2go is not in the market.Then the need for me to further my search elsewhere. 

After long hours of deeply searching the internet,i came across what i am about to share with you, and i was able to download and chat with my 2go friends on my new techno android d3.

 I am sharing this, at no price-- ALL FOR FREE, just follow me--->>>>  




 kindly share this on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ATUMBLE UPON, Subscribe to my blog to receive my next post directly into your mailbox 

 Thanks hope this helps 
Cheers 
SAM CEO- pyramidSMS 
like me on facebook -http://www.facebook.com/pyramidsms

you might also like these posts about 2go

Post a Comment

feedburneer

Enter your email address in the Box below to Receive Regular Updates in your Mailbox.Your email address is secure with us, We won't spam you;HONESTLY

 
Top