A Token is a small security hardware like a key holder that generates a set of numbers which will enable secure transfers via the Internet banking platform. It generates a random password which will then be keyed in after the password to enable transfer. . The set of numbers generated should be entered when you are doing any transaction on the GTBank website.
The GTBank TOKEN gives you optimal protection against online thefts, hackers and fraudsters. It is the key that grants you full access to carry out 3rd party transfers and payments online via the GTBank internet banking platform anywhere in the world.. Want to know more? Kindly read on.
- The token always generates a random code for every transaction thereby making it impossible for another person to carry out online transactions from your account
- There is no need to visit a branch. With a token you can carry out online transactions anywhere in the world.
- You can send money to family and friends and make payments from a computer and web-enabled mobile phone.
- The token is the latest in banking security technology which uses a 128 bit data encryption to protect your account details
- Transfer to any GTBank account and other banks in Nigeria
- Pay for your HITV subscription.
- Pay for your phone bills (MTN postpaid) and internet services (Starcomms)
- Pay for your US Visa fee
- Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- Sell Foreign currencies from your domiciliary account(s) to the bank.
- Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world
- Place a standing order on your account
Note: When conducting any of the transactions listed above, you will be required to input a 6-digit code in a defined field to validate and conclude the transaction. This code can be generated by clicking the white button on the device
How can I get a token?
1. Click here to download the form now.
2. Complete the form
3. Drop the completed form at any of our branches
OR scan and mail them to email@example.com
Pick up token immediately from the same branch
NOTE: The bank will debit N2,050 or so for the Token .
Hope this helps? Drop your comment below.
In my next post, i will show you how to get GTbank Mastercard Securecode.
Do not miss it. Get the update directly into your mail address. I will send it to you for free. SUBSCRIBE HERE NOW
What about our promise? Kindly Share it on facebook now. Dont be selfish. Thanks
source:Gtbank token Google