- Type the phrase regedit on the Cortana search field and you will witness the Cortana bar being unfolded on the screen with a regedit as a final result. Click on it.
- Click Yes when UAC is evoked on the screen. This action will fetch Registry Editor on your screen. Follow this path: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT => Directory => Background => shellex =>ContextMenuHandlers => NvCpIDesktopContext
- All you need to do is to remove NvCpIDesktopContext. Right click on NvCpIDesktopContext and select Delete. If you are eager to know what it does then the answer is this key shows NVIDIA option on the context menu of the right click on your desktop.
This will remove this entry from the context menu. Now, do the same thing for the Intel Graphics card and Groove synchronization. When you see the caution message, click Yes button.
- Get back to your desktop. Right-click and the commands will be flashed up within the blink of an eye.
- Withdrawal of the graphics items from the context menu lessens the load of the context menu and also makes its easier and quicker to arrive on the screen whenever asked for. Try this and let us the results.
In my next post I will be sharing with you another easy method to get solution to this same issue. Ensure you do not miss out on this by subscribing to our posts, so you can get it directly in your mailbox.
Till then, Thanks for coming around, Do not forget to share this NOW