google.com, and here are some of the ways I used to view the page source. I am sure you too will need it too. Just follow me;
How to get page source on right click disabled sites
1. Try Firefox - 90% of the time, the script only works in IE.
2. Try Opera - 99% of the time, the script only work in IE and Fx.
3. Save the page and view the source locally (already suggested).
4. View the source from your temporary Internet files.
5. Use the browser menu (View --> Page Source or View --> Source).
6. Use a site ripper and download the whole site.
From my experience, #7 is most effective method. Disable Right Click scripts are doo-doo - they only encourage people to break them, and in disabling right click, they prevent other important GUI functions from taking place as well.
Don't forget to share this, and if you know other methods, kindly share with us using the comment form below