Hi friends, i'm sorry for not updating this blog for the last 5 days, it's due to my workload this semester.Today,I want to tell you few tips to maximize your mobile phone battery life.The tips are:
1. Turn off your mobile phone during the night while you are asleep. It will reserve some of the battery power for you, but if you do have emergency calls at night, this might not be applicable.
2. Set your network mode correctly. If you have a 3G-enabled mobile phone, you have three options: Dual mode, UMTSand GSM -depending on the phone you use-.If you are using 3G or 2G, select the mode accordingly, never select dual mode. Because every time you turn off your cell phone or lost signal, it has to search for the network and this process consumes battery power a lot.
3. Disable vibration, keypad sound and backlight.While some prefer vibration and need backlight to read, but these features requires much battery power to work, if you disable them, your battery will last longer.
4. Turn off Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS until you need to use them. They drain battery quickly.
5. Reduce the apps running in the background.Unnecessary features like camera and mobile internet are those features that will tremendously consume your battery power.
6. Decrease the brightness of your cell phone screen:this method is the one i like so much because it effectively save battery life, and one will certainly see a huge increase in the time of use.
Hope this helps?
In my next post, I will talk about the new settings to browse free on mtn using privoxy.. So if you do not want to miss, CLICK HERE to subscribe to our post updates. Then go to your email inbox to activate your subscription.
That is the update for now,before you go, say a little ‘Thank You’ by clicking on any of the buttons below (Facebook, Twitter or Google +1)
If you still have comments, questions, or suggestions, kindly drop your comment in the comment box below, or send us mail on email@example.com
please, do not forget to follow us on twitter